- Candidate sends “First Name Middle Name Last Name” to short code “55019”.
- A text is sent to the candidate acknowledging receipt of the request.
- A process code is sent to the candidate via SMS.
- Candidate takes code to Quickteller App/Web, Bank Branch, or Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location, then provides unique ID to proceed with the payment.
- Candidate can now proceed with the payment via Quickteller App/Web, Bank Branch, or Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location.
“Interswitch has for 15 years successfully delivered digital payments solutions in Nigeria with footprints across East Africa and Gambia. The JAMB UTME registration across the Interswitch platforms is not only easy and stress-free, it is also very reliable and secure” Akanbi added.