Then here is an opportunity to do so as Colossus Gists is now opened for Multifarious Authors/Bloggers who are interested in writing, contributing and letting their voices be heard. Articles can range from topics about Breaking Stories, Business Startups & Plans, Campus Gists, Celebrity News, Relationships, Social News, Fashion, Humor, Politics, Inspirational, Motivational, etc.
These Are Our Guidelines To Writing An Article On Colossus Gists:
- Events Hype:
Softcopy of the event photo/handbill to be hyped should be sent alongside the information so as to avoid blur in publishing.
2. Business Premises/Branding:
Genuine details and detailed information on the nature and specification of business to be branded including the campaign photos.
3. Wedding Hype:
Pre-wedding photos and detailed information should be submitted a week to the wedding. I a situation where we are to cover the red carpet, arrangements should be done 2 weeks to the wedding.
- Articles should be strictly original i.e. They should not be copied from a different source that is not originally yours. If some information's are derived from other sources please state the source in the article to allocate credit to it.
- Articles should refrain from insults directed towards a particular gender, ethnic group, race, or religious group. Each article will be reviewed prior to publishing.
- Articles should be fairly accurate where dates, events, and places are mentioned.
- Articles should be grammatically correct and void of glaring grammatical errors. This does not mean vernacular cannot be used. For example, if you’re to write in Pidgin English by all means in some cases then do so. We do not oppose that.
- Articles should have at least one picture related to the article topic included in the article. This helps out intensively as our blog system lays out articles with a picture. Articles should be as much as possible interesting for readers.
As a Contributor, your role allows you write/manage your article, upload the photos associated with your article, but will not allow you publish. Only an administrator has the authority to approve your article before it is published.
We therefore encourage writers to send genuine articles in, there is no guarantee that your post will be published as it will be thoroughly reviewed for violations of the guidelines. To apply as a contributor on this blog, kindly reach us or submit your materials to email@example.com